If you’re looking for a meatless meal that satisfies, look no further. This isn’t exactly a recipe, but is meant to inspire you for our next veggie-only dish.
- Chopped fresh vegetables
- Chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, parsley and oregano
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Chop up some veggies, herbs and toss them in some olive oil.
- Mix all your ingredients and wrap everything in foil on a baking dish. Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or so.
- Drizzle with your favorite balsamic reduction and serve over rice, quinoa or just have it by itself.
Here pattypans, peppers, onions and tomatoes are used, but mushrooms, eggplant, garlic and plenty of other veggies also work well.