Ruby’s featured milkshake in February is Dark Chocolate Raspberry. They take their vanilla milkshake and add Hershey’s dark chocolate syrup and fresh raspberries. I’d been eying it all month and finally gave it a try last week. Very tasty.
It was so good, I thought I’d come up with my own recipe that I could make a home. I hope you enjoy it, too!
1 cup milk
2 cups vanilla icecream
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp bakers chocolate powder
1 cup fresh, cleaned raspberries
- Place ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in tall glasses.
Want a more intense choclate flavor? Here are some ideas:
- Add 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup.
- Melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips, let cool a little bit, and add to mixture. If you do this, use frozen raspberries.
- Add 1/8 cup chocolate chips.
Want a more intense raspberry flavor? Here are some ideas:
- Add 2 Tbsp raspberry syrup or sauce.
- Add an additional 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Add 1 tsp raspberry extract.