Getting your Easter whipped potatoes just right doesn’t need to be a chore. Pop them into the slow cooker and they’ll be ready to whip in about two hours — no need to worry about burning them!
- 2-3 lbs. of your favorite potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- salt & pepper
Directions for Whipped Potatoes
- Add the cubed potatoes to the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours (or until soft).
- Once potatoes are soft and cooked through add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker. Hand mash or whip with a hand mixer for a creamier consistency.
- Add a package of ranch dressing mix for Ranch Style Whipped Potatoes.
- Add some garlic cloves to cook with the potatoes for Garlic Whipped Potatoes.
- Add some pesto sauce for Pesto Whipped Potatoes.
Planning an Easter Meal at Home?
Make it a relaxing, easy event with the tips, suggestions and recipes included in Easy Easter at Home, Carma’s Cookery’s latest report. Take a sneak peak at the Table of Contents, then grab a copy of your own!
- Planning Ahead: Easter Activities & Decorations
- Hosting Easter Without the Stress
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch or Dinner?
- Share The Joy – You Don’t Have To Do Everything Yourself
- It’s Not Just About the Easter Bunny – A Short History of Easter
- Getting Creative with Leftovers
- Closing Words
- Crafting Ideas