- 1 bag Brazi Bites, thawed
- 4 ea. large jalapeños
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 1 oz. cream cheese
- 1 T. green onions, diced
Recipe from Brazilian Flair in the USA
- Cut the ends off of the jalapeños and slice down the middle. Clean out seeds and place flat side down onto a sheet pan.
- Brush lightly with oil and broil in oven until skin blisters.
- Peel the skin off of the jalapeños and dice small.
- In a medium bowl, mix diced jalapeños, mozzarella, cream cheese and green onions until combined.
- Place Brazi Bites onto an oiled sheet pan. With your finger, press down into the Brazi Bite to create a small indentation in the top.
- Place 1/2 tsp. of the jalapeño mix into the indentation.
- Place in a 400 degree F oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until deep golden brown.
- Serve warm.